Nx is a set of Extensible Dev Tools for Monorepos.
With Nx, you can:
- Use modern tools like Cypress, Jest, Prettier, TypeScript, and others.
- Build full-stack applications using Angular, and Node.js.
- Use effective development practices pioneered at Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- New to Nx? Have a look at the Getting Started guide.
- Complete the tutorial on using Nx build a full stack application.
- Use the Nx CLI to perform various development tasks.
- Learn more about Nx from books, blog posts, talks on our resources page.
Looking to get started contributing to Nx? Check the repository here.