Continuous Integration with Nx
When implemented well, continuous integration (CI) allows a team of developers to efficiently make changes to a codebase with the confidence that they haven't broken existing functionality. When implemented poorly, CI slows down the team by adding obstacles to deploying code without actually providing any confidence that the code is correct.
- Test only the code that might have been affected by a PR
- Never run the same task on the same code twice with remote caching
- Efficiently distribute task execution across multiple machines
- Quickly troubleshoot errors that occur in CI
- Create a simple but powerful pipeline configuration that easily scales with your codebase
Try Nx Cloud Yourself!
npx nx connect
Learn about Nx on CI
Circle CI with Nx
GitHub Actions with Nx
E2E Test Auto-Splitting and Distribution
More On Youtube
Ready? Get Started With Your Provider
Not interested in a tutorial but you want to jump right in? Run the following command
npx nx g ci-workflow
...or choose from our CI recipes with copy & pasteable code:
Need help? Reach out!
Connect on our channels and with the Nx Community to ask questions, get help and keep up to date with the latest news.